Command lint - Terminal AI

Started by sleestack, October 20, 2024, 11:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleestack

Hi, I've been using supercollider with Claude for a little while now and it's very good at programming super collider including gui apps if it does something wrong you just tell it the error and it fixes it and I'm talking about programming , .. terminal commands would be nothing to this thing so I think it would be really interesting if CDP Could be put into one of these LLM's and the write terminal commands for cdp to say -  I want to do this process in this way then into this process in this way and then it types it all out for you as a file and bam. ChatGPT is very good at at terminal so I wanted to say maybe that could be an option I know there's maybe moral issues some people have with some of these LLM's,  but they can provide access to people without having to spend a year reading you know and reading and reading, also. Are the workshops for working with Terminal on a Mac somewhere? I had them but wasn't sure if they've been updated or not. Thank you

sleestack

simonk

Hello,
You can find the Tutorials here :
https://composersdesktop.com/workshops.html#LM

They haven't been updated for a while, you might find the 'Learning Manual'
of more interest

-further down the same page

sleestack

I get it, hard work is the only way. But I don't think there is anything wrong with a different approach. Sometimes you get manual fatigue. It's not the only thing Im learning. Im reading about supercollider, about production, about sound design. Some people also suffer with adhd, and it takes forever to get anywhere, but are still very creative people. Its like you didn't read my post