Mac > Mac installation

Issues with Mojave

<< < (2/4) > >>

sleestack:
I just saw the other file, I guess with fixes? 7.1? Hope it works out. Thanks

rwdobson:
Yes indeed. Among other things it eliminates the need to install an environment variable. Check the "housekeep" name there, it's a silly error as we moved to a different build system for the programs. We are working on a new install system, probably based on a simple disk image (dmg), and with the new HTML and pdf documentation by Robert Fraser; and on full 64bit builds of the programs in readiness for the next iteration of the OS which will discontinue support for 32bit binaries.

sleestack:
Ok, I just dropped all the 7.1 progs into the folder with the correct spelling.

Is there something I need to do to reinitialize Loom to use these progs? Because Im getting this error when I try to extract channels. And loom freezes up so I can't do anything but click buttons that do nothing . So I have to quit

can't read "chlist": no such variable
can't read "chlist": no such variable
    while executing
"llength $chlist"
    (procedure "GetParamsAndRunProgram" line 178)
    invoked from within
"GetParamsAndRunProgram"
    (procedure "GotoProgram" line 101)
    invoked from within
"GotoProgram                   "
    (procedure "Dlg_Process_and_Ins_Menus" line 445)
    invoked from within
"Dlg_Process_and_Ins_Menus"
    (procedure "GotoGetAProcess" line 207)
    invoked from within
"GotoGetAProcess                        "
    ("1" arm line 10)
    invoked from within
"switch -regexp -- $pr_ins  $evv(INS_COMPLETED) -    $evv(INS_ABORTED)    {}    $evv(INS_CONTINUES) {                     ;#   Instrument sets out to run process
            set ins..."
    (procedure "CreateIns" line 163)
    invoked from within
"CreateIns"
    invoked from within
".workspace.1.a.top.machcr invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 23)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .workspace.1.a.top.machcr"
    (command bound to event)[/list]

sleestack:
Just doesn't work in Mojave. Ill wait for an update

rwdobson:
Just to check: does "HOUSEKEEP" appear in the list of processes (under "Utilities") in the Process window? Does running a single Process (rather than an Instrument) work OK? Ostensibly, the channel extract process is failing, so no outfiles are being generated, hence the error message. These are generated by the TCL interpreter any time something unexpected happens.  I have copied your report to Trevor Wishart. I don't think this has anything to do with Mojave - it is some interaction between Soundloom and the CDP programs that is not working.  Occasionally, we find things are failing because of a file and folder permissions conflict; these can arise using third-party tools to unzip the distribution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version