Author Topic: Going to use the terminal in OSX  (Read 2204 times)

sleestack

• View Profile
Going to use the terminal in OSX
« on: September 29, 2023, 02:16:04 AM »
I was in communication with Robert about this. Im Frank, fbfrankb5 at gmail, I never got around to doing the lessons for the terminal in oSX. Life got in the way.  I re-downloaded the lessons and Im ready to get going with it. Robert, your old email doesn't work. Were there updates to the Course Materials for the CreativeSoundDesign class?  If so, I'm all for an update. If not, I'll just go through these texts. There seems to be about 20 in all. I'll let you know how it goes.

Robert Fraser

• View Profile
Re: Going to use the terminal in OSX
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 10:58:14 AM »
I'm afraid life (preparing for CDP8) got in the way here too! No further progress on updating the Creative Sound Design tutorials, I'm afraid, but I should be able to complete this task from late October. I can post a notice to the Forum when done.

Robert Fraser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 02:06:28 PM »
You're right, Frank, the old email is gone, at least for now. (I posted a notice about this I think.) My web-host wanted money for each email address, formerly free. Please use ensemble-software at hotmail.com . 
Thanks, Robert     

sleestack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2023, 10:27:39 PM »
I’m enjoying using it in terminal. Only thing missing I guess is a little breakpoint app.
Hopefully I’ll continue using it this way.  I’ll keep u posted on my progress.