Mac > Mac installation

Batch files?

(1/2) > >>

sleestack:
Is it possible to get some batch files made for the processes for Osx?  Maybe they  could run in terminal perhaps?

I’m trying to use cdp without the tediousness, otherwise what is the point of it if it isn’t fun.
Maybe some randomness added to the parameters so you can run the file and get a new thing each time?
Instead of an approach of fine tuning everything with exactness,  a more random approach, with less options but quicker results. Thanks

simonk:

You could take a look at Tabula Vigilans

https://www.composersdesktop.com/pdf/tvinfopgnew.pdf

hth
Simon

sleestack:
Huh? This is the issue with cdp, it’s a pain to use. 
Has anyone actually used Tabula Vigilans ? Where’s the music if they did?

simonk:
>Has anyone actually used Tabula Vigilans ? Where’s the music if they did?

There are a few pieces, I'm not the one to quote them here, but maybe you are missing the point.
Because nobody has noticed this unusual & l agree, a somewhat esoteric & difficult thing, is no reason to cast it aside when you are short.
Maybe that's the time to dig in !

Anyway,
You will be pleased to learn that your post has somewhat hastened a number of long-time work/discussions/tutorials on this very subject

Stick around, good things are coming for batch files soon!

Simon

sleestack:
I am into work flow, I have to enjoy the process. Maybe a separate program could be made that is more of a see what happens app, where it combines processes in a random way under the hood. For fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version