Mac > Mac installation

Issues with Mojave

(1/4) > >>

sleestack:
I try to extract channels in Instrument page. Right, so if I select the file it goes away, toasts the first issue, the I hit the extract command and get.

Im not buy a damn PC to run Loom

can't read "chlist": no such variable
can't read "chlist": no such variable
    while executing
"llength $chlist"
    (procedure "GetParamsAndRunProgram" line 179)
    invoked from within
"GetParamsAndRunProgram"
    (procedure "GotoProgram" line 101)
    invoked from within
"GotoProgram                   "
    (procedure "Dlg_Process_and_Ins_Menus" line 445)
    invoked from within
"Dlg_Process_and_Ins_Menus"
    (procedure "GotoGetAProcess" line 207)
    invoked from within
"GotoGetAProcess                        "
    ("1" arm line 10)
    invoked from within
"switch -regexp -- $pr_ins  $evv(INS_COMPLETED) -    $evv(INS_ABORTED)    {}    $evv(INS_CONTINUES) {                     ;#   Instrument sets out to run process
            set ins..."
    (procedure "CreateIns" line 163)
    invoked from within
"CreateIns"
    invoked from within
".workspace.1.a.top.machcr invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 23)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .workspace.1.a.top.machcr"
    (command bound to event)[/list]

sleestack:
Who is overseeing the dev of the soundloom for OS X? Cause from my impression it isn't Wishart who advised me to use a PC. Which I just don't want to do

sleestack:
Actually I might heed his warning and install bootcamp. Unless that's a bad Idea

rwdobson:
Please check that you have the program "housekeep" in the _cdprogs directory under  cdpr7/_cdp. That is the program used to extract channels. It looks as though it erroneously got called "houskeep" (as used on the PC version) in the installer, which among other things would mean that "HOUSEKEEP" does not appear in the list of available processes. If this is the case, just rename it to "housekeep" and all should be well. This will of course be fixed in an update to the distribution.

sleestack:
Ok, Ill try that, I have to use the emac version as bootcamp won't let me use an external ssd as my OS.  Speeds up my iMac dramatically not giving that up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version