Author Topic: CDP Renoise  (Read 1780 times)

Marcelo Carneiro

• View Profile
CDP Renoise
« on: April 12, 2016, 02:10:44 AM »
Hi, I am trying to make CDP run on Renoise. The CDP_SOUND_EXT=wav that I wrote on the bashrc file seems to work partially: The message of "incomplete installation" disappeared, but the "no output" file message keep showing up.
Any tips?
I am running Ubuntu Studio 14.03.02, CDP 7, Renoise 3.01 DEMO (Is this the reason why?)
Thanks

soupseason

• View Profile
Re: CDP Renoise
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 10:41:42 PM »
Did you ever resolve your problem?  I'm running windows, and running into the same issue.

afta8

• View Profile
Re: CDP Renoise
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 02:01:15 PM »
The main thing to remember with the Renoise tool is that it is simply sending terminal commands to execute CDP processes on sounds within Renoise.
To resolve your issues I suggest you first try to get the command line executables working with just the command line and outside of Renoise. If these work then the Renoise tool should also work.

The other thing to consider is that the previous issues with the environment variable are no longer an issue and this simplify's things greatly. If you only want to use the Renoise tool all you need to do is download the v7.1 executables on this page and stick them in a folder: http://www.unstablesound.net/cdp.html

When you launch the Renoise tool for the first time it will ask for the location of the executables and you can simply point this to the folder you have downloaded them to.

Hope that helps!