Author Topic: Soundshaper error when adding 2nd input file  (Read 2255 times)

luis.abarzua

• View Profile
Soundshaper error when adding 2nd input file
« on: May 24, 2021, 05:42:51 PM »
Hello, i'm new on CDP programs and i amazed on how i didn't know about this before hahaha. (i'm not from USA or Europe so there's no information at all on spanish). Now i'm reading the workshops, and had a problem when i was trying to use a WAV sample of my own as a 2nd input with the workshop samples as the first one. the error that i get it's ''SAMPLE-DATA-TYPE error'' i thought that it could be about the bit depth (16) or sample rate but it's just the conventional. What else could it be?  :'( thanks

Robert Fraser

• View Profile
Re: Soundshaper error when adding 2nd input file
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 10:19:52 PM »
Hi Luis,

Sounds like a CDP error; it's not a Soundshaper error message.  The sample is probably of a type CDP doesn't like. 16-bit is normally fine. If you'd like to send me the sample I'll look into it (email rob<at>ensemble-software<dot>net).

I'm sorry we've nothing in Spanish. (I don't speak the language at all.)  We could try using Google Translate on at least some of the documentation, perhaps, but someone would have to test that the Spanish made sense. If you're up for that, that would be great.

Robert