Author Topic: Some Tracks  (Read 2698 times)

loganmcbroom

• View Profile
    • Music
Some Tracks
« on: June 07, 2017, 05:42:40 AM »
Finished up an album I've been working on for a while last week and several of the tracks use a good bit of CDP content.

https://loganmcbroom.bandcamp.com/album/precision-vibration

Specifically the tracks "Precision, Vibration" and "Emulation".

ts

• View Profile
Re: Some Tracks
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 06:20:22 AM »
Really nice work! Nylon is my favorite. I am just diving in and hope results as interesting. I see you are in Asheville, I played a festival there a couple of years ago. Gorgeous place and I met some great people.

Thanks for sharing, I hope to learn more.

joehuergo

• very personal text
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:33:53 AM »
greetings fellow north carolinian! raleigh here. these are EXCELLENT!! if I may ask, in what ways did you utilize CDP? GUIs (Soundloom, Soundshaper) or commandline, scripting etc? again, excellent stuff. :)

loganmcbroom

• View Profile
    • Music
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:43:35 PM »
Thanks! I used my own lua frontend. If you're interested in faster batch processing and generating time-value files programatically I'll post a link (only works on windows).

joehuergo

• very personal text
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 02:05:24 AM »
excellent! color me interested! I use windows.

loganmcbroom

• View Profile
    • Music
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 06:12:16 AM »
Here is the current version. It's in a kind of incomplete but completed stage where I lost some progress in a hard drive failure and it's done enough that I don't really mind the missing details. The NoteData.lua script is something I just started rebuilding today that I lost. TVPairs.lua is finished and is the important one anyway. The readme has a decent description of the c++ side features.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxzJlrC6KHmxUEpoX0NrczZpRUE/view?usp=sharing

The really worth checking out features are the LTMP (readme explains), and the TVPairs script. I am particularly fond of TVPairs sample/unsample methods. Unsample is extra neat if you like math.