Poll

sound loom tutorial

sound loom tutorial
3 (100%)
sound loom tutorial
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: about sound loom  (Read 2289 times)

sonora

• View Profile
about sound loom
« on: October 31, 2014, 06:23:28 PM »
Hello users,
is it a step by step sound loom tutorial?I found some difficulties. normally use soundshaper.
thanks
mario

lynx

• View Profile
    • Personal Homepage
Re: about sound loom
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 08:31:16 AM »
Apart from the Sound Loom Reference in the CDP manual (HTML), you are probably already aware of the CDP workshops.

http://www.composersdesktop.com/workshops.html

While not designed to introduce Sound Loom, per se, I found the first few workshops in CDP Workshop 1 helpful in showing  me how to perform the same processes in either Sound Loom or Soundshaper when I started out.

There is also A User's Guide to the Sound Loom and CDP Sound Transformation Software (twSoundLoomGuide.pdf), which should be found in the "docs" folder of your CDP installation.  While not exactly "step by step," I felt I better grasped the program's workflow after reading this document.

Please excuse me if you have already reviewed these documents!

sonora

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 04:26:21 PM »
No thank you,I already see this document as I use cdp for many years but Sound Loom gui remain(at least for me) a little confusing-difficult comparing to SoundShaper,
thanks anyway,
Mario

lynx

• View Profile
    • Personal Homepage
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 07:02:45 PM »
Please excuse me!  It was hard to tell from your original post if you were an experienced user or not.  In any case, sorry I could not be of more help to you!