Author Topic: Tutorial Workshop: Command Line calls for examples?  (Read 2701 times)

p8rpp

• View Profile
Tutorial Workshop: Command Line calls for examples?
« on: June 29, 2015, 05:50:13 AM »
Hi,

I am trying to work through the Tutorial Workshops, and would like to do so using the command line CDP programs. I am wanting to do this because it fits my style of doing/documenting things much better, and because I am on linux and dont want to run a GUI.
I am wondering if there is any documentation with regard to the Tutorial Workshop of how all of the examples could have been done using the command line?

Thank you for any pointers!
best, Peter

ArcherCDP

• View Profile
Re: Tutorial Workshop: Command Line calls for examples?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:27:31 PM »
Hi - You might want to start by looking for the following:

1) In the main index for the CDP software, look for 'Demos - Multi-process Batch files - PC'.  This takes you to various sequences of commands to create specific template results.  You can plug various soundfiles into the template.  The full batch file for each template is at the end of the explanatory HTML file.  These would have to be adapted for the Linux environment.  In the unpacked software and documentation, look for \docs\demo\sdbats.

2) More specific to the TEXTURE programs, look for \docs\htmltuts\Txpack in which you will find folders for batch files for each Texture program (and deletions batch files for each) in both MAC and PC formats.  As I recall, these examples match the Texture reference documentation.  With a bit of cut and paste, you could amalgamate these into groups (or one big one for all) as a starting point for further explorations.  Again, you may need to adapt for Linux.

I hope this helps.

Archer - CDP