Author Topic: Still on CDP Renoise Tool  (Read 2853 times)

Marcelo Carneiro

• View Profile
Still on CDP Renoise Tool
« on: May 12, 2017, 01:02:51 PM »
Hi. After a while I came back trying CDP tool for Renoise and still cannot figure out what is going on: I cannot output any files...never!
I have read some old posts and all instructions I could find on the web, but nothing. The problems happens on my Ubuntu Studio 16.04, but also with my Mac OS 10.10. Can anyone help me with this?

Xenakios

• View Profile
Re: Still on CDP Renoise Tool
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 10:58:20 PM »
Have you tried the Renoise forums? I would guess many people here are not Renoise users.

edit : You might also want to try running the CDP programs directly on the command line, to see if your installation of CDP is working and/or that your input files are compatible. (For example many of the CDP programs only work with mono files. I don't know if the Renoise tool attempts to work around that in some manner...Renoise is also completely incompatible with channel counts above stereo.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:44:22 AM by Xenakios »

Marcelo Carneiro

• View Profile
Re: Still on CDP Renoise Tool
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 11:53:02 AM »
Thank you Xenakios. I use CDP on a Mac as well, both with Soundloom and your Reaper's Front End. Though I am trying some alternatives for Linux based software, that's the reason why Renoise.
Anyway, thank you for the tip.
Bests